Product Audiologist: Cochlear Implants & Devices
- Assessing and advising patients regarding available technology and services to improve their hearing and communication abilities.
Administer assessments for the hearing impaired.
- Deliver clinical support to public and private audiology and otolaryngology centers with regards to cochlear implants and other hearing devices and equipment.
- Provide continuous audiology and device training to audiology and otolaryngology centers
- Create a positive and meaningful journey for the implant recipients.
- Networking with physicians and other healthcare professionals in the community.
- Ensure clinical services and department standards are maintained at the highest standard
- A bachelor’s in audiology is essential, a masters will be favorably considered.
- Experience in the cochlear implant industry will be favorably considered.
- Commercially-astute and never compromising on providing the highest level of patient care and support to partners.
- Able to work independently.
- Only Singaporeans or PRs need apply.
Suitable candidates will be offered an attractive compensation package as well as find fulfillment in a meaningful role, supported by a nuturning and cohesive work environment. Do send your CV to email@example.com if you are keen to consider the position. All interest recorded will be strictly private and confidential.