- Are there any degree courses in Singapore?
Yes. Masters of Science in Audiology, NUS. http://medicine.nus.edu.sg/dgms/audiology/course-overview.shtml
- Are there any scholarships for Singaporean Students?You may refer to the following website for more information on scholarships http://healthcarescholarships.sg/
- What are the academic requirements to get into Audiology courses?
For Masters in Science (Audiology) a good honors degree in related disciplines such as Life Sciences, Healthcare, Engineering, Speech & Language and Education.
- What is the career path of an audiologist?
Audiologists can work in the public and private sector. In the public sector, they can work in hospitals and educational institutions. In the private sector, they can work for hearing devices manufacturers. Many audiologists are in private practise.
- What qualifications are recognised in Singapore?
Currently we are working with MOH on the list of recognised overseas qualifications, with a minimum requirement of at lease a degree in Audiology.
- Are there any job attachements available?
Yes. You are advised to write directly to the Audiology departments of the public hospitals.